What do you do if a tenant stops paying?
Our Rent Protection and Legal Expenses service will give you peace-of-mind that your rental income will be paid every month whether your tenants pay or not.
It is not always bad tenants that may not pay their rent, other factors such as illness, redundancy and accidents can affect an income.
So, should the unexpected happen, you’ll always get the income you expect from your tenants, and it will also support you if you need legal representation to recover your property.
What are the benefits?
With this Rent Protection and Legal Expenses service, you’ll get the income you’re owed and any costs you may have in recovering it, so you’ll not be out of pocket.
• Nil excess: you’ll receive 100% of rent owed if you make a claim
• Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover, including appeals and legal representation
• Rent recovery
• Property damage cover, for civil dispute expenses on damages over £1,000
• 75% of rent after vacant possession for up to two months
• Eviction of squatters and assistance with the costs involved
• Standalone legal expense cover, in case of civil dispute
• Contract dispute protection, covering costs in disputes of over £100
• 90-day claim window, from the date of first missed rental payment
• Auto renewal process, so you have continuous coverage
Terms & conditions apply- please contact us for full details
Want to know more?
Even when you have taken all the right measures to look after your property, sometimes things can go wrong.
To learn more about how our comprehensive Rent Protection Insurance can work with your business and to get started, get in touch with us today!