Unwind with exquisite vistas of the Links & Surf
A luxury rental apartment surrounded by the outstanding vistas of the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club and Rest Bay coastal surf. The Retreat is ideal for golfers, surfers, walkers and families seeking a sanctuary to base their holiday.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 1 bathroom and a double vaulted open plan kitchen/dining/living space.
Launch Promotion: Save £50 per night & book 7+ nights for extra savings*.
Place a booking before the end of February 2022, for any stay in 2022 and receive a free Nottage Graze Brunch Box on arrival.
The Retreat is fully furnished, premium, short term holiday let in the prestigious Links Resort. As a family, It's very our very own escape from the hustle and bustle of every day life and we would love to share it with you when we are not staying there ourselves.
Comprising of 3 luxury bedrooms and a double vaulted, open plan living space with a balcony offering breath taking sea views of the Gower and 18th Hole of the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club.
Decorated using premium branded furnishings to offer a clean, modern relaxing loft style living. Equipped with super fast 1GB free wifi, its great for both working and relaxing in the lounge with the balcony doors wide open to watch the surf and golf.
The Retreat Features:
• 200m to Royal Porthcawl Links Golf Club
• 400m to Surf School & Beach
• 1 mile to Kenfig National Nature Reserve
• 9 Miles to McArthur Glen Shopping Outlet
• 20 Min Train to Swansea & Cardiff
• Welcome Pack - Prosecco
• 800 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding
• Bathrobes & Towels
• Hypoallergenic Hotel Down Alternative Bedding
• Underfloor Heating + Individual Room Thermostats
• Private Gated Secure Parking
• Video Entry System
• Dishwasher & Wine Fridge
• 75" Smart TV & Free 1GB Super Fast Free Wifi
• Amazon Alexa & Tassimo Coffee
The Retreat, is the perfect base to relax and unwind with friends and family. The retreat offers excellent access to Cardiff, Swansea, beaches, golf, surfing, fishing, bird watching, walking, shopping and much much more.....