Landlord services to suit your lifestyle
AVENUE Property offers a tenant find and a fully managed professional service that offers real value for money, ensuring you get the most out of your property investment.
Our fully managed service with rent guarantee is proving our most popular service, as this gives our landlords peace of mind with rental payments should the unexpected happen and it keeps our landlords compliant with ever increasing legislation.
Comprehensive marketing of the property
Arrange and conduct accompanied viewings
Negotiating tenancy terms
Applicant referencing (2 tenants)
Preparation of tenancy agreements
Advising you in relation to steps to be taken to ensure
legal compliance prior to tenancy
Collect and distribute cleared funds for initial month’s rent
Collect and hold security deposit
Register security deposit
Notify service providers of new tenancy
Preparation of inventory and schedule of conditions
Advising you in relation to ongoing legal compliance
Hold keys to the property
Point of contact for tenants
Managing tenancy queries or disputes
Property visits - Two property inspections per annum
Notify service providers of new and ongoing changes of
Buildings and contents annual review
Provision of annual reports for self-assessment
Additional Fees and Charges - Not all fees apply to every let - Please ask us.
PRE TENANCY FEES
Arranging and facilitating statutory compliance (this is in addition to the costs of the item itself) if not provided on instruction or undertaken by the landlord:
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) £78 per tenancy
• Gas Safety Certificate (GSR) £78 per tenancy
• Portable Appliance Test (PAT) £75 per tenancy
• Legionella Risk Assessment £85 per tenancy
• Combined Gas, Portable Appliance Test and Legionella Risk Assessment [and Smoke/CO Alarm Test] £195 per tenancy
• Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) £120.00 per tenancy
• Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Alarm Installation £78 per tenancy
• Landlord ID Checking Fee (if deemed necessary) £15
Start of Tenancy Fees
• Additional Tenant Referencing Fees: £30 per tenant
• Guarantor Fees: £45 per guarantor
• Permitted Occupier Fees: £30 per permitted occupier
• Deposit Registration Fees (where collected): £72 per tenancy
• Accompanied Check-in Fees: £60 per tenancy
• Changing light bulbs: £15 plus cost of bulbs
• Key Cutting: £12 plus the cost of the key(s)
• Landlord Withdrawal Fees (before move-in): £390 per tenancy. To cover the costs associated with the marketing, advertising and tenancy set-up should the landlord withdraw from the tenancy before it has started.
During Tenancy Fees
• Additional Property Visits: £54 per visit.
• Rent Review Fees: £95 per tenancy.
• Renewal Fees: £95 per tenancy.
• Right-to-Rent Follow-Up Check: £64 per check.
• Arrangement Fees for works over £1000: 12% of net cost.
• Landlord Withdrawal Fees (during tenancy): £250 per tenancy. To cover the costs associated with advising the tenant on the change and the position of the security deposit, transferring the security deposit to the landlord or new agent, notifying all utility providers and local authority (where necessary) and returning all relevant documents held by the agent to the landlord.
End of Tenancy Fees
• Check-out Fees: £120 per hour per tenancy
• Tenancy Dispute Fee: £50 per hour per tenancy
• Fees for the service of Legal Notices (Section 8 or Section 21): £120 per Notice
• Court Attendance Fees: £125 per hour
Other Fees and Charges
• Interest on Unpaid Commission: 2% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Due Date until paid
• Contractor Commission: 15% of contractors invoice
• Submission of Non-Resident Landlords receipts to HMRC £45 quarterly
• Additional HMRC Reporting Fees: £60 per request
• Fees for providing an Annual Income and Expenditure Schedule: £85 annually
• Same-Day Payment Fees: £25 per payment
• Arrangement Fees for refurbishments over £1000: 8 % of net cost
• Obtaining more than three contractor quotes: £45 per quote
• Contractor Compliance Check: £54 per contractor
• Vacant Property Management Fees: £45 per visit
• Management Take-over Fees: £190 per tenancy
• Deposit Transfer Fees: £45 per deposit
• Additional requests not covered in our Terms of Business or Fee Schedule: £55 per hour
AVENUE Property may earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice and is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and Application Forms and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so
Services and fees are subject to change - so please do check. Full details terms of business
Landlords register your property with us
Please use this form to send us details of your property, and we will contact you to discuss your particular requirements without obligation.